Home modification solutions include:
- Ceiling lifts for bedroom accessibility
- Patient lifts for getting in and out of bed and to the bathroom safely
- Adjustable beds for better sleeping posture
- Hand grips, bed rails and trapeze bars for safer movement
Healthwise at Home offers comprehensive accessible home modification solutions for accessibility and aging in place throughout all areas of your home. We are home care professionals who work closely with rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes and professional therapists.
We can help with:
- Adding space for wheelchair accessibility
- Patient lifts for getting in and out of the bath tub
- Redesigning your bathroom for increased safety
- Walk-in tubs and barrier-free showers for greater accessibility
Your home modifications are performed by understanding, highly-specialized and caring aging in place professionals in one coordinated project beginning with a 25 point assessment addressing short-term and long-term goals.
- Worried about losing your independence because your home environment feels less accessible?
- Concerned about the safety and well-being of a parent or loved one aging in place in their home?
- Living in a less than accessible environment because your home does not accommodate your unique physical abilities?
Accessibility modifications include:
- Access and threshold ramps for safe entry and exit
- Platform lifts for easier home access
- Handrails for safer and easier mobility
- Motion-sensitive outdoor lighting for well-lit entryways
We offer home modifications such as:
- Stair lifts for increased safety on staircases
- Lift chairs to ease sitting and standing up
- Pull-down cabinets and reachers to help with reaching objects
- Grab bars, hand rails and quad canes to help get around your home